Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cheekwood and Easter Shoots















So there is only two weeks left of this semester. I can't believe it. It went so quickly and was so much fun.

On Thursday, in Nature class we went to Cheekwood, which a botanical garden, and shot some great pictures. (Just a few of the many posted above.)

On Sunday, I went and spent the day with my family at my cousin's house for Easter. I had a little photo shoot there with two of the cutest little boys. (The other one was napping.)

On Friday, 4/10, a tornado hit Murfreesboro and left quite a bit of destruction in its path. Many people were injured, two were killed (a mother and her 3 month old), and many,many homes were lost. I went and took pictures of the what was left in the path of destruction. I will have those posted within the next day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pictures Holly!!! I love the flower shots! You do a fantastic job. The picture of Ashley and Wilson is so sweet and you know I LOVE the picture of Grammy and Carter:-) Email them to me.

Love you lots,
Aunt Amy